GTA Maxima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: 97-99 front license plate bracket

2 posters

Go down

WTB: 97-99 front license plate bracket Empty WTB: 97-99 front license plate bracket

Post by bamboomerang Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:36 am

anyone looking to get rid of one of these and willing to ship canada post within ON? Please let me know, thanks

bamboomerang

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

WTB: 97-99 front license plate bracket Empty Re: WTB: 97-99 front license plate bracket

Post by Will Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:53 am

Where are you located in Canada? Are you talking about the plastic piece that bolts to the bumper, and to which the license plate bolts to? I think I have one in my garage for 1995-1999 Maxima.

Will

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.openroadwellness.com

Back to top Go down

WTB: 97-99 front license plate bracket Empty Re: WTB: 97-99 front license plate bracket

Post by bamboomerang Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:44 pm

I am in Sudbury, which is about 3.5 hours north west of the GTA.

the brackets are molded into the bumper, and because the 95-6 / 97-9 bumpers are different, the license plate brackets are not interchangeable. Let me know if you do have a 97-99 and are willing to ship, as there is a guy on the .org with one, but I am trying to source one in canada first, as well as some black leather tilting headrests ; )

bamboomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:57 pm

bamboomerang wrote:I am in Sudbury, which is about 3.5 hours north west of the GTA.

the brackets are molded into the bumper, and because the 95-6 / 97-9 bumpers are different, the license plate brackets are not interchangeable. Let me know if you do have a 97-99 and are willing to ship, as there is a guy on the .org with one, but I am trying to source one in canada first, as well as some black leather tilting headrests ; )

Oh, you're the same fellow. So am I right in terms of the part you are looking for, the black square plastic thing the license plate sits on? Let me confirm my part when I get home tonight.

Will

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboomerang Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Yes, thats the bracket I am looking for. keep me posted

bamboomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Okay, will do.

Do you make trips into the GTA at all? I think Canada Post shipping is a blood-curdling rip-off, and for your sake, I would rather meet you in person or meet with a family member/friend in the GTA who will be visiting you in Nickel-town.

I remember the headrests and I think I can look for a shipper around my office to fit them into. If I can, and if the license plate bracket can be confirmed, I'll get those out to you. I don't have paypal, and in the past I've done well with a cheque in the mail and lots of trust from and communication with a buyer, but I can ask a friend if I can piggyback on his Paypal if that's your preferred method.

Will

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboomerang Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Will,

thanks for the consideration. I rarely do the GTA trips, and when I do, its always involving other people with a direct intent to do something specific.

I would REALLY appreciate you being able to ship these items, I will cover any costs, and any method, paypal, cheque, or money order can be catered to at your convenience.

So far I have had nothing but good experiences buying things off TMEC, and I'm thinking Ray can vouch for me on making payments in faith on sight-unseen products. : )

bamboomerang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down