GTA Maxima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation for TMEC site Needed

Go down

Donation  for TMEC site Needed Empty Donation for TMEC site Needed

Post by Ghost Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 pm

I am starting a new thread so hopefully it stands out ... below is what I posted in the other thread as well as on the TMEC face book page,

I had sent a donation back in April but I really don't wish to see the site go off line forever, so I have sent an additional donation, with the hopes That Richie reconsiders and allows the TMEC site to be back online for everyone ... Now I know there are several of the guys that either do not have PayPal accounts or are simple un-easy about sending money over the internet. For those of you that wish to donate funds if you contact me via PM on GTA Maxima or by email at jwilson21@cogeco.ca and commit to me what you would like to donate and would be willing to meet up with me in the near future, I will submit a donation in your name to the TMEC paypal account at donations@torontomaxima.com ... so guys it is up to you no amount is consider to small 2.00 - 5.00 - 10.00 the more donations from different guys is what it is going to take, Richie I guess needs to see that there are others that want to see the site backup and running. So Please make an effort to contact me and make a commitment to an amount that you will settle up with me later ... I have posted this comment here and will also post it on the GTA Maxima site ... it's up to you guys now to get on board or not.

So guys do try to find any small amount and allow me to help get the donation into Richie's hands quickly and you can settle with me after when timing is better for you.

Jim
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down